This event has ended.
Its replay is available for purchase.
Resumes that Pop LIVE!
Get more callbacks in less time with a resume that stands out for all the right reasons
Ready to send your callback rate through the roof?
Get my best secrets for a resume that puts you at the top of the pile.
Resumes that Pop LIVE! will help you craft an attention grabbing resume that tells a compelling story about what makes you the best fit for the job you want.
All of this with special hacks and strategies for those who are:
- Making a career pivot and need to show their transferable skills
- Stuck in perfectionism and can't seem to "call it done"
- Overwhelmed by all the resume options and conflicting advice
- Highly experienced and unsure how to fit all your experience in
- Anxious about missing The One Thing the hiring manager needs to see
What to expect from Resumes that Pop LIVE!
I'll help you jump into the minds of recruiter and hiring managers so you can craft a resume that grabs their attention and tells your story in their language. Cut through all the conflicting advice and understand the WHY behind who gets callbacks and who gets put in the "no pile."
Writing your resume doesn't feel intimidating or overwhelming when you know:
- What design choices keep a reader's attention or make them move on
- How to write compelling bullets that impress recruiters and spark their curiosity
- What helps your resume get past recruiting automation tools like bots and AI
- How to highlight your best professional traits and make sure they get noticed
Resume Reboot Coaching Bundle
Includes full course and resume reviews!Grab Your Coaching Bundle!
Many of my jobs I have gotten because I was recruited, so I haven't frequently updated my resume or done any formal career coaching even though it's more and more of a necessity whether one is actively job-seeking or not.
So when I saw Phoebe was doing resume reviews, I sent her the latest (and quite dated) version that I had on-hand. Her quick reply and guided video review was fantastic. She cited the strengths of my resume and pointed out easy fixes to make it more readable and attention-worthy. I'd highly recommend hiring Phoebe, whether you are seeking a new job, looking to brush up on your skills or simply want to talk through your career goals.
A colleague recommended me to Phoebe after being discouraged over the lack of work in the entertainment business. Typically, I have always been hesitant when it comes to career coaches, thinking I can just do everything myself. However, after signing up with her course, I couldn’t be happier with the results.
She is extremely knowledgeable and very thorough with her feedback in a timely manner. She has helped me format my resume and update my LinkedIn profile in order to successfully highlight my skills in a way where I feel much more confident with submitting everything to recruiters. If you are looking for advice or guidance, I highly recommend her!